Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ming Yue ♥'s Nyam Nyam


So when we were in SS2 the other day,

"You know what you want Ming Yue?? I think you want a Nyam Nyam!!! :D" *nudges*

"No trish..I don't think I do"


He was clearly as excited as I.


"C'mon Ming Yue! Let's go get a Nyam Nyam!"

"Trish! It's so far away!"


I really don't know why he was complaining. 
It was only the middle of the afternoon and only moderately hot and sticky... and far.

I don't remember the stick being so canggih but I swear I had a Ratatouille moment.



You know there are those annoying people, who sit in their car but not get out of the parking?
That was us, because I wanted to finish eating my Nyam Nyam...
..I mean WE. 
....Ming Yue also.

-

There's an art to eating Nyam Nyam. An almost delicate, classy, poised way.
That takes a whole childhood to master.

Liddis...


Ming Yue hadn't mastered it.

"Trish...this is not working out! I'm gonna use the tiger head!"
and he flipped it around and started shoveling the chocolate out with the tiger head. hahaha!

"TRIIISHH!!!! THIS IS SO HARD! I'M GONNA USE MY FINGERS!"
and he did. Then he poured all the colourful rice crispies into his mouth.


YOU SEE!!
That's how much he loves it! He loves it soooo much he couldn't wait to finish it all!
Don't let him tell you otherwise.





I know what you're thinking!
You're feeling his excitement too huh?
 I knowwwww, see I told you!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Disqus!